August 14, 2024

Summer is almost done

 I really did not get all I wanted to get done this summer done. I did get a lot done, but not everything I wanted to. I cleared out both walk in attics, they are now completely empty. I have emptied the office out and turned it into a spare bedroom. My printer is the only thing left in there from the office, oh, and the treadmill. I can not say the room looks bigger with it's new look, but it is different.

The kitchen, my sewing room and the sun room are about half done. I have decided what furniture is staying and what will be replaced. With the addition of new furniture it should look different in here.

I also want to put a couple new floors in. But that will have to wait for next year.  I would like to lose the pack rat look completely, I am thinking that will take probably till the end of 2025.

With all the rain and bad weather I have not gotten to spend a lot of time outside in the gazebo this year. I must just take my projects out there. I have electric out there so that is not the problem.

Today I spent most of the day saving stuff off my laptop. I think it's days are numbered. Most everything is now saved on a different laptop and on USB sticks. If this laptop were to die tomorrow I would not really miss it. I will be taking stuff off it, which hopefully will free up space and maybe lengthen it life a bit. Will see how that goes.

As I am cleaning up, the house just seems to look more messy till I get finished with an area. Need to keep on top of things so that it always looks company clean, even though I am decluttering an area.

What I would like to know is, WHERE DID ALL THIS CLUTTER COME FROM? It just seemed to multiply out of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment