January 17, 2017

Time To Declutter Again!

Have spent the last week or so cleaning, got all the Christmas stuff down and put away, and then have started on the other rooms.
I have no idea where all this stuff comes from, it must just multiply when no one is looking. Took a larger garbage bag of just plain junk out of my sewing/craft room. Next I want to attack the kitchen cabinets and the pantry.
Then I will just work my way through all the other rooms till the whole house is done, and by then it will be time to start cleaning all over again...For some reason nothing ever seems to stay clean very long. It is an ongoing thing.
Need to find some boxes to put all the stuff in that I no longer want for the Spring rummage sale.
I mark prices on it right away, so all I have to do in Spring is set it all up.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this comment you made:
    ..For some reason nothing ever seems to stay clean very long. It is an ongoing thing.
    When you solve this riddle , please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the problem is solvable..............

      Delete