June 19, 2016

I am back on line!

It has taken over a month but I am back on line, my old, laptop had died, I had it 8 years. I guess they are really not supposed to last all that long. But it did, and I had a lot of fun with it, and got a lot done. Now I have another one, and I will have to learn how this one wants to do things. Some things  were easy to figure out, some things I am still working on. And some things may not ever get worked out, will just have to find new ways to do things.
I got this one from a person who rebuilds them,. so I do not have all those extra's that are added to the ones that are purchased from stores. So I have been busy adding the programs I need. Still have a few more to go. Wish I had taken a picture of the screen on my old laptop, so I could remember which programs I need yet.
 While I was without it, I got so much of my work done.
Have to remember to limit myself to 2 hours of playing on the computer, need to set a timer as it can just suck up the time if I am not careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment