February 7, 2016

Latest Project

Well this is not really the latest one, it is the on going one. But i really need to get it done, because I have projects that have to get done.
While cleaning, I found a bolt of fabric that looked familiar, but took me a while to remember what I was going to do with it... I have had it so long, that I changed the colors in the room I was going to use it in. So now I either have to find another room it will look good in, or find a new home for it. Hate when that happens....
I found a pile of stuff that I was going to embroider, and I guess there is no time like the present to get to that as well.
Have to wait till it gets a bit warmer out. But then I will finish all those projects and then the only thing left will be to figure out what I am going to do with all those things.
The first thing to do, is to try on all those clothes, and if they do not fit me, I am not going to waste the time embroidering them I am just finding them a new home.

1 comment: