October 27, 2015

I am a packrat!

I keep saying I am going to downsize, just have too much stuff... Well do to circumstances beyond my control, I finally got to that downsizing... It has taken me a week to go through 3 rooms.. Lots of stuff is being donated, and lots more just headed for the trash can... I am no where near done, other things have to be done too, so the downsizing has been put on hold for a couple days.
While all this downsizing has been going on my house has turned into a total mess...Tomorrow I need to take a few loads of stuff away...Then need to pack more, so much still needs to find a new home. I need to get back to where I was before I collected all this stuff. Need to be more mobil.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I are not moving, however, we are empty nesters, and we only keep one extra bedroom used for our 4 year old granddaughter, who spends weekends with us 2 or three times a month.(They are the best weekends ever, but I digress.) Anyway, just hubby and I still fill up this 3 bedroom all by ourselves. I go through and do my version of purging, but I guess I need to get more serious! I always donate my items,but I need to do a purge after my purge to get anywhere!

    ReplyDelete