July 5, 2015

Never throw out something that can be turned into something useful...

Decided that I did not need all those cassette tapes that I have, since I have nothing to play them on, so I got rid of the tapes and took the racks and turned them into shelves to hold my embroidery thread.
Just took out the dividers I did not need and put one verticle divider down the middle. Not sure what I will do with the rest of the little dividers, or the extra "shelves" that I do not need. But if I really think on it I am sure I can find a use for them too.
I try really hard never to throw out anything I can turn into something useful. I really do need another one though, I still have 3 drawers of embroidery thread. Oh well. eventually I will come up with a plan for those spools as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment