November 29, 2014

Gee, since August!

I can't believe that it has been so long since I was here. I guess that is what happens when we get busy. Sometime I think that I have less and less time as the years go by.
This year because of a lot of personal things I am about 6 weeks behind and I just could not seem to catch up. It probably would not be so bad, it things did not happen along the way to slow me down. So much to get done, and things that need to be done, keep growing into other things, like start to clean one room and go put something away and find that there is a mess there to deal with. Now there are 2 things to accomplish where before you started there was only one that you are aware of. And so it goes... I say I must get some of this done before I get to the computer, or I will not get it finished, and then something else comes up...and it goes on like this till days, and months have passed.
I do keep lists so I know what I did and what needs to be done still, but my to do list never seems to get any shorter. For everything I cross off as done, 2 more get added.
But then I guess the alternative would be bordom with nothing to do....I don't have to worry that will never happen to me. Just sitting here on the computer I can see so many things that I really should be doing......

No comments:

Post a Comment