October 26, 2012

Do I need another hobby??????

Today while cleaning up a mess, I really did not need to start in the first place, I discovered that I have a ton of what could be considered "scrapbooking supplies" problem here is, I have no interest in scrapbooking.
I could put it all on EBay, but I know the minute I did that, I would find another use for all of it. One good thing while I was digging through the stuff I did find some really nice fabric markers. Must have bought them on a sale at one time, and just sort of chucked them on a pile with the intention of putting them where they belonged when I had more time....Then something else go chucked on top of them and so on and so on...
  Along with the scrapbooking supplies, I located a whole pile of stuff I bought to do free form dyeing on fabric, and distressing fabric, which I must say I have so far not found the time to do.
  So I have 2 big boxes of stuff that I have no time to do...Plus I bet if I dig a bit more I can find a few more supplies for more  hobby's I don't have time to do...like cross stitch, crewel embroidery, needlepoint, quilting, rug hooking....
I used to have time to do most of them...have no idea what happened to my time.....scratch that......I do know what happened to my time....I GOT A COMPUTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment