October 9, 2011

My Favorite Season

I LOVE AUTUMN!
I love the many bright colors of leaves against a blue sky, the smell of fall in the air, walking through the rustling leaves. The way the green pine trees contrast with the reds, and yellows, and golds, and silvers of the rest of the trees.
I love watching the squirrels, scurrying around trying to hide food for the long winter.

But best of all I love the way the sunrise looks on the water...
From the ending darkness, slowly the outline of the tree line is revealed, as the sun slowly slides up from the horizon, the trees look as if they were coated in pure gold, their colors glistening in the new morning light. Next the water tuns to a sea of glistening diamonds as the sun rises above the trees, to spread it golden glow over the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment