September 15, 2011

I Want Summer Back!

It is way too early to be this cold out! It is only in the 50's today. I am freezing! and I have so much stuff still to finish that needs to be done outside while it is warm....
Here I sit in the house in jogging pants, and a fleece top! 2 days ago I was in shorts and a T-shirt. There should have been a gradual lowering of the temperatures and not a drop from 80 to 50! I want the 80's back!!!!!
I am not done with summer yet....where did it go? I don't want to wait 8 months for it come back......
WE had frost warnings last night. I still have tiny squash still growing on the vines, there are still blossoms on the vines....
I WANT SUMMER BACK!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. O Gosh! Linda - I agree with you one hundred percent. It was 44 when I got up this morning and I was COLD.Cold really upsets my fibromyalgia - it HATES cold too! : )I agree - I have things I need to do outdoors too- like dig the regular potatoes and also dig the sweet potatoes. I did dig a large handfulI of the sweet while ones this after noon and then shredded them and sauteed them Slowly like hash browns and they were SO good - except for the ones that I Burnt Black! I Hate cold and you even got a late start on your Summer! Shoot.

    ReplyDelete