September 10, 2011

Found on the internet

Microwave Mug Cake
4 tbsp. flour
4 tbsp. sugar
4 tbsp. cocoa
1 egg
3 tbsp. milk
3 tbsp. oil- I don't use the oil, and it is just fine...less fat....
3 tbsp. chocolate chips (optional, but not really. Add them!)
Small splash vanilla
Measure flour, sugar, and cocoa in a large mug.
Mix well.
Add egg and mix well.
Add milk and oil and mix well .
Add chocolate chips and vanilla and mix well
.Microwave for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.
The cake will rise up over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed. All the recipes said to not be alarmed when the cake rose. But my microwave is weird, and I was alarmed anyway as I watched my cake spill over and drip down the sides. But don't worry, a regular microwave won't have this problem. .

No comments:

Post a Comment